January 26th, 2018 – January 27th, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia
Men Stopping Violence has developed a comprehensive training on how to facilitate and administer the BWHD program. This training is being offered to a wide range of agencies and organizations including faith communities and social service agencies.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Utilize the skills necessary to facilitate a BWHD program
- Identify and address key issues in conducting the BWHD program
- Summarize the seven core values of BWHD
- Describe and implement the structure and process of a BWHD session
- Create BWHD activities to be used in their local BWHD program
The training costs $250 and you will receive:
- A detailed facilitation guide
- A model BWHD session
- An instructional DVD
- A template to help design your own BWHD session
About Because We Have Daughters
Because We Have Daughters helps men: deepen their relationships with their daughters; connect with other dads around parenting issues; learn more about the obstacles girls and women face in our society; and acquire tools to challenge social and cultural norms that create unsafe situations and spaces for women and girls. This is all done through fun and engaging activities. BWHD is particularly designed for girls between the ages of 8 and 15 and their fathers.